SiriusXM Satellite Radio - SIRIUS Radio RIP OFF
We owned a vehicle for several years that had SIRIUS Satellite Radio.We traded the vehicle in April 2009.
We were paid up until November, so I let the service continue because I listened on the internet. SIRIUS kept sending me invitations to renew for a super deal etc. But I declined. When I failed to be able to access the system, I assumed the service had ended and that was fine.
Then, much to my surprise, in February, I get an invoice for $36.90. When I call, they "explain" to me that they AUTOMATICALLY RENEWED my subscription as a "service" to me!!!! What???? I questioned the supervisor, John M., about the legality of this and he indicated that the billing practice had been tested in court and it is legal.
I can't believe they can renew me without my consent! Then when I went online to cancel it, I discovered that I could do everything else to the account but cancel it! Surprise! The ONLY way that can be done is by a phone call.
So, I called again. This time they informed me that the account had actually already been sent to a collection agency on Feb. 18th. So, when I call the collection company, they say the account hasn't hit their books yet.
I casually ask the person from NCO Collecting Agency, "Do you get a lot of complaints about SIRIUS Radio?" The lady laughs and says, "Oh, don't get me started!" Obviously, they also know this is a MAJOR scam.
If this practice isn't illegal, it certainly should be; because it is clearly immoral!It is companies like SIRIUS that give all business people a bad name!d618d6d review #172415
You may also like
- "I am writing this as a review of the work that was conducted on my home last month from Rhino Shield of Jacksonville, Fl. Several months ago, my blood pressure..."
- "Hi i been playing wc for long time and i been useinng gold everyday and all the time when i play the game and i spend over then $ 7,000..."
- "Discusgolfmuseum.com and Mike Doran are a total Scam. You can find the profane, psycho, nut job Mike Doran at theis address:Disc Golf Museum1425 Angelina BendDenton, TX 76205His Phone..."
- "Since I am a global traveler and at the suggestions of some of my colleagues, I wanted to look into switching from AT&T to T-Mobile as a phone carrier. I..."
- "I had purchased the Core 1 CPA Professional Education Program Challenge Exam prep materials from DCSweb.ca (Densmore Consulting Inc.). They also operate out of DCSCPA.com - both sites are a..."
- "Lindsay from Santa Barbara, CA. Loyal customer since 2009 event after thousands dollars spent with minimal satisfaction as hair removal machines were out dated & didn't seem to be effective...."
- "Ive purchased several tires from best used in the past, as I am a rural mail carrier and go through a lot of tires. In April I purchased a set..."
- "Hello. My name is Paul. I am 58 and I served in the U.S. Marine Corps in the '70's. In 1977, while on active duty, I was injured and broke..."
- "I should have waited to write my review after the work had been completed. If you can even call it that. My review was posted almost an hour and half..."